Orissa TET 2022 www.bseorissa.in Orissa Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) Recruitment 2022 Exam www.otet.com OTET 2022 Orissa TET www.bseorissa.in Orissa Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) Exam Date Notification Books | Study Materials Free Question Paper OTET 2022 Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment OTET 2022 Orissa TET.
Orissa TET (OTET) 2022
- The Government of Orissa will conduct Orissa Teachers Eligibility Test (OTET) 2022 also known as Orissa TET, as per the formalities laid down by the central regulating authorities. Orissa TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Orissa.
- OTET 2022 notification will be released by the Department of School Education, Orissa OR concerned examination board as directed by the Government of Orissa. TET is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the government and private managements. Candidates may be facilitated to apply online for this examination. Here are the details of the OTET notification, syllabus, question pattern, eligibility details.
Orissa TET Application Form 2022
Eligibility and Qualifications for Orissa TET : Candidates should have following qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE. The State governments may change the qualifications and eligibility requirements as per the GOs issued by them.
- Orissa TET (OTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I) 2022: Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45 percent marks. Those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
- Orissa TET (OTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) 2022: Applicants having B.A. / B.Sc and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45 percent marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for OTET.
OTET 2022 Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme: OTET Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers :
- Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Orissa primary school.
- Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Orissa upper primary school.
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
OTET 2022 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours Structure and Content (All Compulsory): Orissa Teachers Eligibility Test 2022.
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
OTET 2022 Paper II (for classes VI to VIII): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours Structure and Content: Orissa Teachers Eligibility Test 2022.
|(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science (b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science (c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)||60 MCQs 60 MCQs||60 Marks 60 Marks|
OTET or Orissa TET Results 2022 / Qualification Marks
- More than 5 lakhs students of Orissa are waiting for the results, An OTET candidate who scores 60% or more in Orissa TET exam 2022 the exam will be considered as OTET pass.
Orissa Govt May consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy of Orissa Teachers Eligibility Test (OTET) 2022;
- OTET Should give weightage to the Orissa TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the OTET candidates would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
OTET or Orissa TET Exam 2022 Admit Card and Hall Ticket Download
- All OTET candidates can Download Admit Card OR Hall Ticket from Orissa TET Exam Official website before 15 days of the exam date.