Junagadh Agricultural University (JAU) Recruitment 2019: Junagadh Agricultural University has recently publish an advertisement notification for Principal, Professor & Other Posts vacancies jobs opening for Sept 2019.
JAU Recruitment 2019
- The JAU notification for the Management Trainee & Comp Secretary Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 28-09-2019.
Vacancy in JAU Careers 2019
The total vacancies in Junagadh Agricultural University (JAU) Management Trainee & Comp Secretary post details are given below.
Name of The Post
Number of Vacancies
|PART-A: 1- Principal||
|2- Professor & its equivalent||
|3- Associate Professor & its equivalent||
|4- Assistant Professor & its equivalent||
|5- Subject Metter Specialist||
PART-B (Only Backlog) (Forth Attempt):
|1- Professor & its equivalent||
|2- Associate Professor & its equivalent||
|3- Assistant Professor & its equivalent||
JAU Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:-
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 06-09-2019.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 28-09-2019.
- Last Date for Submission of Hardcopy of Application: 10-10-2019.
- Payment of fee either through online or Offline: 05-09-2019 to 20/09/2020.
JAU Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
The minimum educational qualification for JAU Recruitment 2019 for the Management Trainee & Comp Secretary posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Full-time graduation (10+2+3) PG, Ph.D with minimum 55 % marks. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- For general Candidates should Maximum 55 years old. For age relaxation please check advertisement.
JAU Recruitment 2019 Application Form:-
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this JAU Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.jau.in (JAU Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Management Trainee & Comp Secretary Posts
- STEP–3: Read the JAU Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.1000/- for General Candidates & Rs.250/- for SC/ST/SEBC/PH is to be paid through online by SBI Net Banking /SBI Challan facility.
- Application fee is non-refundable; therefore candidates are requested to verify their eligibility thoroughly before making any payment
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.jau.in|
|Application Link ^||Download Advertisement ^||Instructions & Fee Details ^|
|Address:- Junagadh Road, Motibag, Junagadh, Gujarat 362001
Helpline No:- 0285 267 1018.