Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology (MMMUT) Recruitment 2019: Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology has recently publish an advertisement notification for Professor, Associate & Assistant Professor Posts vacancies jobs opening for Aug 2019.
MMMUT Recruitment 2019
- The MMMUT notification for the Professor, Associate & Assistant Professor Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 15-09-2019.
Vacancy in MMMUT Careers 2019
The total vacancies in Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology (MMMUT) Professor, Associate & Assistant Professor post details are given below.
|Name of The Post||Number of Vacancies|
|2. Associate Professor||20|
|3. Assistant Professor||07|
MMMUT Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:-
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 08-09-2019.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15-09-2019.
MMMUT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
The minimum educational qualification for MMMUT Recruitment 2019 for the Professor, Associate & Assistant Professor posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Full-time E./ B. Tech and M.E./ M.Tech. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
MMMUT Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply Downloaded Application Form. All details of this MMMUT Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.mmmut.ac.in (MMMUT Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Professor, Associate & Assistant Professor Posts
- STEP–3: Read the MMMUT Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Application Form” & fill up the Application Form with all your details.
- Application fee of Rs.500/- for General Candidates & Rs.125/- for SC,ST, is to be paid through.
- Application Fees- is Rs. 500- for General Candidates & Rs.125/- for SC,ST, candidates have to drawn a demand draft (DD) in favour of Bank Draft payable at State Bank of India, Branch (Code No.2578). Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology and have to send to the head office of “Deoria Road, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh 273001”
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.mmmut.ac.in|
|Download Advertisement ^||Download Advertisement 2|
Deoria Road, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh 273001 Helpline No. 0551 227 3958