Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha (SLBSRSV) Recruitment 2019: Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha has recently published an advertisement notification for Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts vacancies jobs opening for July 2019.
SLBSRSV Recruitment 2019
- The SLBSRSV notification for the Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 07-08-2019.
Vacancy in SLBSRSV Careers 2019
The total vacancies in Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha (SLBSRSV) Teaching & Non-Teaching post details are given below.
|Name of The Post||Number of Vacancies|
|c. Reserch & Publication||1|
|2. Associate Professor||4|
|3. Assistant Professor||7|
|h. Computer Education||1|
|i. Adhunik Shikshan-Social Studies||1|
|j. Health & Yoga Education||1|
|k. Shastra Shikshan-Sahitya||1|
|n. Women Studies||1|
|4. Guest Faculty||2|
|o. Enviourmental Education||1|
|p. Hindi Shikshan(Hindi)||1|
|7. Proff. Reader||1|
|9. Library Assistant||1|
|11. Lab Attendent||1|
|12. Multi Tasking Staff||1|
SLBSRSV Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission Application Form: 20-07-2019.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 07-08-2019.
SLBSRSV Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
The minimum educational qualification for SLBSRSV Recruitment 2019 for the Teaching & Non-Teaching posts is given below.
- Candidate would have to be an eminent scholar with Ph.D qualification in the concerned/aailed/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of publish work with a minimum of 10 years of publication as a books and or research policy papers, minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator(API) based Performance Appraisal System (PBAS),set out in the UGC Regulations,2010 as amended from time to time at Appendix III, and a Post Graduate degree with 55% of mark in the discipline relevant to the area of specialization. and a Post graduation degree in (Shiksha-Acharya/M.Ed/M.A Education) with 55% of marks & Capaility of Teaching in Sanskrit language, beside these qualification applicants have to clear the UGC conducted NET/SET/SLET test. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 35 years for Non-Teaching Section & age eligibility for other academic post Please check the Advertisement.
SLBSRSV Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply OFF-LINE ONLY. All details of this SLBSRSV Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully.
- STEP–1: Logon to slbsrsv.ac.in (SLBSRSV Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts
- STEP–3: Read the SLBSRSV Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then download the Application send the same duly filled-in to the Assistant Register (Section) along with the prescribed application fee.
- Application Fee of Rs.250/- for General & Rs.60/- is for SC/ST (Application fee is free is for PWD) Candidates have to Drawn in mode of Demand Draft in favour of Register, SLBSRSV, New Delhi.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the application form are available on the website www.slbsrsv.ac.in|
|Download Advertisement ^|
|Address – SHRI LAL BAHADUR SHASTRI RASHTRIYA SANSKRIT VIDYAPEETHA (Deemed University) , Qutub Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110016, Phone: (91) 011- 46060606(91)011- 46060606(30 Lines)(EPABX)|