Alagappa University B.Ed Admission 2019 Form | Process | Notice | Alagappa University Correspondence Distance B.Ed Admission 2019 |Eligibility | Cut Off | Result | Last Date Alagappa University B.Ed Admission 2019-20.
Alagappa University B.Ed Admission 2019-20
- Applications are invited by Alagappa University, for admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Course commencing in the session January 2019.
The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme of Alagappa University aims at developing the understanding and competencies required by practicing teachers for effective teaching-learning process at the secondary stage.
Duration of the Course: The minimum duration of the programme at Alagappa University is one year.
Subject Offered at Alagappa University B.Ed Admission
- Tamil, English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History/ Commerce
Colleges: Alagappa University offers B.Ed degree in following college ……………
Matha College of Teachers Education,
Annavasal Road, Vaanpuram,
Manamadurai – 630 606, Sivaganga Dt.
Arumugam Pillai Seethai Ammal College of
Education, Tiruppathur – 630 211
C.S.I. College of Education,
C.S.I. Institutional Campus, Singarathoppu,
Madurai Road, Ramanathapuram – 623 501.
Ganapathy College of Education,
Melakavanoor post, Paramakudi – 623 706.
Puratchi Thalaivar Dr.M.G.R. College of Education,
Kalkinatruvalasai, Keelanagatchi Post,
Uchippuli – 623 534,
Sri Raaja Raajan College of Education,
No.1, S.K.M. Building, T.T. Nagar First Street,
Karaikudi – 630 001, Sivaganga Dt.
Annai Teresa College of Education,
Ariyakudi – 630 202, Karaikudi (Tk),
Vivekananda College of Education,
Kummangudi Village – 630 207, Tiruppattur (Tk),
Thavathiru Kundrakudi Adigalar College of Education
for Women, Kundrakudi – 630 206,
Admission: Admission in B.Ed at Alagappa University shall be done by the candidate will be required to submit the filled-in application form with attested copy of documents as specified in Entrance-cum-Admission Form
Alagappa University B.Ed admission Eligibility: Applicants should have at least 45% Marks in aggregate at Bachelor’s Degree. For SC / ST candidates, a pass in the relevant Degree.
How to apply in B.Ed at Alagappa University:
- Candidates applying for more than one programme will have to use separate application forms
- Application form and prospectus can be had from the Registrar, Alagappa University by sending a demand draft obtained from any nationalized bank drawn in favour of the Registrar, Alagappa University payable at Karaikudi by post or in person
- Name and address of the applicant and the program applied for should be mentioned on the reverse side of the demand draft
- Application form can also be downloaded from the university website www.alagappauniversity.ac.in, the cost of the application form should be sent by demand draft while submitting the filled in application form
- Cost of application form for entrance exam programme Rs 500/- (Rs 250/- for SC/ST applicants), non-entrance exam Rs 300/- (Rs 150/- for SC/ST applicants)
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of merit based on academic marks followed by Counseling.
Alagappa University B.Ed Entrance test: Applicant will selected through university entrance test.
The Entrance Test will be held on May, 2016 Hall tickets will be provided to the candidates before 10 days of the Entrance Test. In case of non-receipt of Hall Tickets 3 days before the date of Entrance Test.
- Total – Rs. 14600
Karaikudi – 630 003
Tel : 04565 – 226001
Fax : 04565 – 225525
E-mail : email@example.com