BNMU B.Ed Admission 2022 Form | Process | Notice | BNMU Correspondence Distance B.Ed Admission 2022 |Eligibility | Cut Off | Result | Last Date BNMU B.Ed Admission 2022.
Applications are invited by Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU), for admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Course commencing in the session April 2022.
The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme of BNMU aims at developing the understanding and competencies required by practicing teachers for effective teaching-learning process at the secondary stage.
BNMU B.Ed Admission 2022
- Duration of the Course: The minimum duration of the programme at BNMU is Two years.
Colleges: BNMU offers B.Ed degree in following college ……………
- Adrash College Madhepura Bihar
- Alsamsh Milia DegreeCollege Araria Bihar
- Anuplal Yadav College Supaul Bihar
- Araria College Araria Bihar
- B N C College Godda Purnea Bihar
- B N M V College Madhipura Bihar
- B N Mandal University Madhepura Bihar
- Balrampur Pg College Balrampur Katihar Bihar
- Banwari Shankar College Saharsa Bihar
- Bharat Savak SamajCollege Supaul Bihar
- Brij Mohan Thakur Law College Godda Purnea Bihar
- C K M Law College Araria Bihar
- C M Science College Madhepura Bihar
- D S College Katihar Bihar
- Degree College Supaul Bihar
- Forbesganj College Forbesganj Araria Bihar
- G L M College Banmankhi Purnia Bihar
- H S College Madhepura Bihar
- K B Jha College Katihar Bihar
- K B Womens College Madhepura Bihar
- K P College Murliganj Madhepura Bihar
- Kalawati Degree College Araria Bihar
- L N M S College Birpur Supaul Bihar
- M H M College Sonbarsa Saharsa Bihar
- M J M Mahila College Katihar Bihar
- M L Arya College Kasba Purnia Bihar
- M L D P K Yadav College Araria Bihar
- M L T College Saharsa Bihar
Admission: Admission in B.Ed at BNMU shall be done by the candidate will be required to submit the filled-in application form with attested copy of documents as specified in Entrance-cum-Admission Form
BNMU B.Ed admission Eligibility: Applicants Candidate should have passed 10+2 with aggregate 40% and any discipline.
How to apply in B.Ed atBNMU:
- Application form, filled in, should be attached with a Bank Challan ( State Bank of India or Bank of Baroda) of Rs.1500/-( Fifteen hundred rupees) /Schedule cast and Schedule Tribes Rs. 1000 (One thousand Rupees).
- The last date for the submission of Application Form: 24 August, 2016
- Candidates have to attach the self-attested copies of the marks sheets with regard to the above mentioned examinations with the Application Form.
- Send Application Form for Entrance Examination by Registered/Speed Post/ to the University Head Quarters: To, The Registrar, Uttarakhand Open University, Haldwan i, District- Nainital, PIN-263139, Uttarakhand at Haldwani
BNMU B.Ed Entrance Test: Applicants will be selected through Common Entrance Test.
The Entrance Test will be held on May, 2016 Hall tickets will be provided to the candidates before 10 days of the Entrance Test. In case of non-receipt of Hall Tickets 3 days before the date of Entrance Test.
Adress : Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University
Laloo Nagar, Madhepura
Bihar 852113 INDIA