Kakatiya University B.Ed Admission 2014 Form | Process | Notice | Kakatiya University Correspondence Distance B.Ed Admission 2014 |Eligibility | Cut Off | Result | Last Date Kakatiya University B.Ed Admission 2014-15
Applications are invited by Kakatiya University, for admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Course commencing in the session January 2014.
The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme of Kakatiya University aims at developing the understanding and competencies required by practicing teachers for effective teaching-learning process at the secondary stage.
Duration of the Course: The minimum duration of the programme at Kakatiya University is one year.
Subject Offered at Kakatiya University B.Ed Admission
- Telugu, English, Hindi, Urdu, Physical Science, Mathematics, Social Science, Biological Science, Physical Science.
Colleges: Kakatiya University offers B.Ed degree in following college ……………
Applications are invited for admission to the B. Ed Degree Course for the academic year 2014-2015 conducted directly by the Kakatiya University at various Colleges of Teacher Education as listed below:-
- College of Teacher Education, Lashkar Bazar, Hanamkonda
- Dr. M.R. Reddy College of Education, Parkal
- DRS College of Education, Thorrur
- Educare College of Education, Jangaon
- Ekashila College of Education, Hyderabad Road, Jangaon
- Fathima College of Education, Fathima Nagar, Kazipet, Warangal
- Ganapathi College of Education, Parkal
- Jangaon College of Education, Jangaon
- Jayamukhi College of Education, Narsampet
- Lal Bahadur College of Education, Warangal
- Maheshwara College of Education, Maheshwaram, Narsampet
Admission: Admission in B.Ed at Kakatiya University shall be done by the candidate will be required to submit the filled-in application form with attested copy of documents as specified in Entrance-cum-Admission Form.
Kakatiya University B.Ed admission Eligibility: Applicants should have obtained at least 55% marks (for SC/ST/ OBC candidates 50% marks) in B.Ed./Equivalent degree.
How to apply in B.Ed at Kakatiya University:
- Applicant can begin the admission process for B.Ed course by obtaining the application form for this course. The application form can be made available from the Kakatiya University office, Warrangal by deposing an application fee of Rs 500/-
- On the other hand, those Applicant who are not able to collect the application form University office can attain the same through a registered post form also. For this, it is compulsory to take a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 550/-. This DD should be taken in the name of “The Director, Kakatiya University, Warrangal”. DD must be taken from any of the SBH/SBI/Andhra bank branches payable at Hanamkonda. Applicant must enter all important information in the application form in a clear and correct format. Candidates must recheck the application details entered so as to avoid rejection of application form. For more specific details about the application procedure and other information candidates can log in to the official website www.sdlceku.co.in.
Kakatiya University B.Ed Entrance test: The test paper will be held in two paper specialization and teaching aptitude based questions. The composite time for the complete test is three Hours.
The Entrance Test will be held on AUG, 2014 Hall tickets will be provided to the candidates before 10 days of the Entrance Test. In case of non-receipt of Hall Tickets 3 days before the date of Entrance Test.
Admission Procedure for B.Ed in Kakatiya University : Written test needs to be undertaken by Applicant as part of the admission procedure for B.Ed course in this University. Candidates need to answer questions related to their subject area of specialization, teaching aptitude based questions etc in the written test. Candidates must qualify written exam so as to join for B.Ed course. Apart from the marks scored in selection test, candidate’s length of service will also be counted while finalizing B.Ed admission list of candidates. The selected candidates must attend a counseling process also. It is compulsory to submit the service register during counseling process. Candidates will not be given admission for B.Ed if they are not in a position to produce the service register during counseling process.
Address: Kakatiya University, Warangal (A.P) India.