University of Rajasthan B.Ed Admission 2020 Form | Process | Notice | University of Rajasthan Correspondence Distance B.Ed Admission 2020 |Eligibility | Cut Off | Result | Last Date University of Rajasthan B.Ed Admission 2020-21.
Applications are invited by University of Rajasthan, for admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Course commencing in the session January 2019.
Rajasthan University B.Ed Admission 2020-21
- The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme of University of Rajasthan aims at developing the understanding and competencies required by practicing teachers for effective teaching-learning process at the secondary stage.
Duration of the Course: The minimum duration of the programme at University of Rajasthan is one year.
Subject Offered at University of Rajasthan B.Ed Admission :
- Malayalam, English, Hindi, Physical Science, Mathematics, Natural Science, Social Science Sanskrit, Commerce, Arabic, Information Technology
Admission: Admission in B.Ed at University of Rajasthan shall be done by the candidate will be required to submit the filled-in application form with attested copy of documents as specified in Entrance-cum-Admission Form.
University of Rajasthan B.Ed admission Eligibility: Applicants who are appearing for PTET Test should secure at least 43% marks in aggregate in the Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree examination.
University of Rajasthan B.Ed Entrance test: To get admission into B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) Course in various B.Ed colleges in Rajasthan. there are many entrance tests conducted called Pre-Teacher Education Test (PTET), and many more. This PTET Test is conducted for those students who want to pursue their career in B.Ed.
PTET Exam is a 3 hours exam and will comprise of 200 questions. The total mark of all the subjects is 600. The questions would be based on 4 subjects and each section will have 50 questions. The sections will include Aptitude Test, Mental Ability, Language Proficiency and General Awareness.
PTET Exam Syllabus:
Section A: Mental Ability
- Decision Making
- Creative Thinking
Section B: Mental Ability/Teaching Attitude
- Interpersonal Relations
- Social Maturity
- Professional Commitment
Section C: General Knowledge/ Awareness
- Indian Culture and History
- Current Affairs (Both International and National)
- Renowned Indian Personalities both past and present
- About India and natural resources of India
- Rajasthan Culture and History
- Environmental Awareness
Section D: Language Proficiency
- Sentences Structures
The Entrance Test will be held on March, 2016 Hall tickets will be provided to the candidates before 10 days of the Entrance Test. In case of non-receipt of Hall Tickets 3 days before the date of Entrance Test.
Jln Marg, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302005
Phone:0141 271 1070