University of Rajasthan B.Ed Admission 2021 Form | Process | Notice | University of Rajasthan Correspondence Distance B.Ed Admission 2021 |Eligibility | Cut Off | Result | Last Date University of Rajasthan B.Ed Admission 2021.
Applications are invited by University of Rajasthan, for admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Course commencing in the session January 2019.
Rajasthan University B.Ed Admission 2021
- The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme of University of Rajasthan aims at developing the understanding and competencies required by practicing teachers for effective teaching-learning process at the secondary stage.
Duration of the Course: The minimum duration of the programme at University of Rajasthan is one year.
Subject Offered at University of Rajasthan B.Ed Admission :
- Malayalam, English, Hindi, Physical Science, Mathematics, Natural Science, Social Science Sanskrit, Commerce, Arabic, Information Technology
Admission: Admission in B.Ed at University of Rajasthan shall be done by the candidate will be required to submit the filled-in application form with attested copy of documents as specified in Entrance-cum-Admission Form.
University of Rajasthan B.Ed admission Eligibility: Applicants who are appearing for PTET Test should secure at least 43% marks in aggregate in the Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree examination.
University of Rajasthan B.Ed Entrance test: To get admission into B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) Course in various B.Ed colleges in Rajasthan. there are many entrance tests conducted called Pre-Teacher Education Test (PTET), and many more. This PTET Test is conducted for those students who want to pursue their career in B.Ed.
PTET Exam is a 3 hours exam and will comprise of 200 questions. The total mark of all the subjects is 600. The questions would be based on 4 subjects and each section will have 50 questions. The sections will include Aptitude Test, Mental Ability, Language Proficiency and General Awareness.
PTET Exam Syllabus:
Section A: Mental Ability
- Decision Making
- Creative Thinking
Section B: Mental Ability/Teaching Attitude
- Interpersonal Relations
- Social Maturity
- Professional Commitment
Section C: General Knowledge/ Awareness
- Indian Culture and History
- Current Affairs (Both International and National)
- Renowned Indian Personalities both past and present
- About India and natural resources of India
- Rajasthan Culture and History
- Environmental Awareness
Section D: Language Proficiency
- Sentences Structures
The Entrance Test will be held on March, 2016 Hall tickets will be provided to the candidates before 10 days of the Entrance Test. In case of non-receipt of Hall Tickets 3 days before the date of Entrance Test.
Jln Marg, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302005
Phone:0141 271 1070