CTET 2020 Sept Online Application Form ctet.nic.in Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Exam 2020.
CTET 2020 Sept Online Application Form
- Date for Submission of On-Line Application: 18.12.2019 to 08.01.2020
- Last date for submission of On-line Application: 08.01.2019
- Date of Examination: 22.02.2019 (Sunday)
Application Procedure: 4 Simple steps to be followed to apply online.
- STEP 1: Fill in the Online Application Form
- STEP 2: Upload Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature
- STEP 3: Pay examination Fee by challan or debit/credit card
- STEP 4: Download Confirmation page and Address Slip
1. Candidates can apply for CTET-Sept 2019 ‘ON-LINE’ through CTET website www.ctet.nic.in w.e.f. 18.12.2019 to 08.01.2020
2. This year the application for CTET-Feb 2020 has been made completely online with the facility to upload photograph and signature of the applicant. The particulars will be filled online and the scanned images of photograph and signature (in JPG format only) will be uploaded at the time of filling the application form. The candidates are advised to keep the scanned images of photograph and signature of the candidates ready in JPG format before applying online.
3. ‘ON-LINE’ SUBMISSION – www.ctet.nic.in
- Candidates can apply ‘ON-LINE’ through CTET’s website www.ctet.nic.in. The candidate should supply all details while filling the Online Form and upload their scanned images of photograph & signature. After successful submission of data, Candidates are required to take a print out of the computer generated Confirmation Page with Registration Number and address slip. The Confirmation page is to be sent to CBSE. Candidates should pay the following fee:
Fees for CTET-Feb 2020 Examination
|CATEGORY||Only Paper – I or II|
Both Paper – I &
|SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person|
Service Charges & Service Taxes (as applicable) will be charged extra by the Bank or Post Office