TET Eligibility and Qualification 2019 Class I-V (Paper I) and Class VI-VIII (Paper II) Minimum Educational Qualification 2019 to Apply TET exam Can I apply in TET exam B.Ed is compulsory for Paper I and Paper II TET Eligibility and Qualification 2019 for class V to VIII Teachers and TET Eligibility and Qualification for I to V Teacher i.e Lower and Upper Primary Teachers.
TET Eligibility and Qualification which has been set by NCET
The following persons shall be eligible for appearing in the TET:
- i. A person who has acquired the academic and professional qualifications specified in the NCTE Notification dated 23rd August 2010.
- ii. A person who is pursuing any of the teacher education courses (recognized by the NCTE or the RCI, as the case may be) specified in the NCTE Notification dated 23rd August 2013.
- iii. The eligibility condition for appearing in TET may be relaxed in respect of a State/UT which has been granted relaxation under sub-section (2) of section 23 of the RTE Act. The relaxation will be specified in the Notification issued by the Central Government under that sub-section.
KAR TET 2019 Eligibility and Qualifications for Karnataka TET 2019
CTET 2019 Eligibility and Qualifications for Central TET 2019 TET :
APTET 2019 Eligibility and Qualifications for Andhra Pradesh TET 2019 TET :
- Andhra Pradesh TET (APTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I):
- Andhra Pradesh TET (APTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) :
TNTET 2019 Eligibility and Qualifications for Tamil Nadu TET :
- Tamil Nadu TET Eligibility and Qualifications is different for paper I (class I to V) and Paper II (Class VI to VIII)
Assam Secondary TET 2019 Eligibility and Qualification
- APTET Minimum Qualifications for Classes I-V: for candidates already in possession of Respective Teacher Education Certificates or pursuing final year of respective Teacher Education Course during 2011-2012 or earlier: Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and pass in or pursuing final year of 2 – year Diploma in Elementary Education
- APTET Minimum Qualifications for Classes VI-VIII for candidates already in possession of Respective Teacher Education Certificates or pursuing final year of Respective Teacher Education Course during 2011-2012 or earlier:
(SSA) Sarba Siksha Abhija Assam Conducted TET exam for Upper primary, Lower Primary and Secondary Teachers recruitment
For Assam Secondary TET Minimum Qualifications
- Minimum qualifying marks for passing TET: To qualify in TET Examination the candidate must score at least 60% marks. However, 5% relaxation in marks will be given for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD (Person With Disability)(PH). The degree of physical disability should be minimum 40% and it should be certified by the competent authority. Notwithstanding the minimum prescribed marks secured in TET Examination, the number of candidates declared as TET Examination qualified would be a maximum of double the number of vacancies of Teachers and such candidates will be determined as per merit positi
- Assam TET Class I to V and Class VI to VIII Teacher Minimum Qualifications
- CTET is the central TET (all India Basis) conducted by CBSE, The candidates having the following minimum educational qualification are eligible for appearing in CTET. Minimum Educational Qualification for becoming Teacher for Classes VI-VIII (Elementary Stage) Download Full Details
- The tests will be for three categories – Category I, Category II & Category III. All individuals, who possess minimum educational qualifications as delineated for each category, are eligible to appear the tests.
- i) those who intends to be a teacher for Lower Primary classes and fulfills the minimum educational qualification (Category I)
- ii) those who intends to be a teacher for Upper Primary classes and fulfills the minimum qualification (Category II)
- iii) those who intends to be a teacher for High School classes and fulfils the minimum qualification (Category III)
Orissa Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) Minimum Qualifications
- Teacher Eligibility Test has been made mandatory for appointment of Teachers in Primary & Upper Primary Schools. The Government in the Department of School & Mass Education have decided to conduct ODISHA TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST w.e.f. the current year 2019
- (a) Category – A (Paper – I) and (b) Category – B (Paper – II) Download Full Eligibility Details
Manipur Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)
- Manipur Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) Conducted by Board of Secondary Education, Manipur
- The following persons are eligible for appearing in the PSTET:- Minimum Qualifications for Classes I-V: and Minimum Qualifications for Classes VI-VIII: DOWNLOAD
Note: Relaxation of 5% in minimum qualifying marks at BA/B.Sc./Senior secondary level is admissible for SC/ST
Others state TET Eligibility and Qualification will be updates shorty please check this page again for more details