Haryana TET Model Question Papers For Paper I (Class I to V) Primary Teacher Recruitment 2019 Sample Paper with Answers.
FOR TEACHERS CLASS I TO V ( Level-1)
CHILD DEVELOPMENT AND PEDAGOGY
1. Due to an extended winter break, the school management arranges for classes during holidays, What will be your reaction as a teacher?
(i) Protest and not take classes.
(ii) Request reconsideration of decision.
(iii) Tell students to prepare on their own.
(iv) Accept it as your responsibility.
2. In your class you find that some students cannot understand a topic because of the wide gap in their previous knowledge. What would you do?
(i) Arrange extra classes to help them.
(ii) Ask the parents to arrange help at home.
(iii) Continue with your classes.
(iv) Seek Principal’s help.
LANGUAGE – II (ENGLISH)
5.Select the most appropriate word to fill in the blanks in the given sentence.
“The story that the mountaineer_________ was very exciting.”
6. If you reach the school late, your Principal ___________ angry.
(i) will be
(ii) was being
(iii) has been
(iv) is being
7. The place value of zero in 1341.01 is –
8.Which of the following numbers is divisible by 2,4,6 and 8.
9. The taste buds for bitter taste are present at the –
(i) centre of tongue.
(ii) back of tongue.
(iii) tip of tongue.
(iv) edges of tongue.
10. Which part of the plant evaporates water?