Haryana TET Model Question Papers For Paper II (Class VI to VIII) Upper Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021 Sample Paper with Answers.
Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)
BOARD OF SCHOOL EDUCATION HARYANA, BHIWANI
2. FOR TEACHERS CLASS VI TO VIII ( Level-2)
CHILD DEVELOPMENT AND PEDAGOGY
1. Raja, a student of your class, is very tense due to the acne on his face. What will you do?
(i) Ignore him.
(ii) Tell him that it is normal and is due to hormonal changes.
(iii) Tell him to go to a doctor as it is a medical problem.
(iv) Scold and tell him not to waste time on these issues.
2. Twelve year old Radhika has begun to imitate the style of talking of her teacher. This form of behavior is known as –
5. Select a word opposite in meaning to the underlined word to complete the given sentence: When the enemy attacks a country, its army …………. it with all its might.
6. Select the word with the correct spelling to fill in the blanks in the given sentence: I………………..a letter from my grand father.
MATHEMATICS & SCIENCE
7. The weight of a 3 month old baby is 6.08 kg. This is 190% of her weight at birth. What was her weight at birth?
(i) 3.2 kg
(ii) 3.02 kg
(iii) 2.3 kg
(iv) 2.03 kg.
8. A star has a diameter of approximately 0.5 that of Earth and mass of 0.1 that of Earth. The force experienced by a body of mass 1 kg. on the surface of that star compared to that on Earth is greater by factor:
9. The relative atomic masses of many elements are not whole numbers because –
(i) elements are mixtures of isotopes.
(ii) elements are mixtures of isobars.
(iii) elements have fractional absolute masses.
(iv) all elements are not in gaseous state.
10. After vigorous exercise, a person may experience pain in muscles due to-
(i) break down of glucose and release of energy.
(ii) accumulation of Pyruvic acid.
(iii) formation and accumulation of Lactic Acid.
(iv) formation of ethyl alcohol.
11. One of the possible reasons for the absence of pompous buildings in the Harappan cities was –
(i) Low living standard of the Harappan people.
(ii) absence of class distinction in the Harappan society.
(iii) absence of a monarchical system of government.
(iv) scarcity of requisite material necessary for their construction.
12. Which climatic region has the least temperature range?
(i) Equatorial region
(ii) Monsoon region
(iii) Tropical region
(iv) Tundra region