Kerala TET Syllabus Category I (Lower Primary) 2016 Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) Syllabus and Question Pattern 2016.
Category I (Lower Primary classes):
Duration of examination – 1:30 Min.
Structure and Content (All Compulsory): Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test 2014
Negative Marks: There shall be no negative marks for the test.
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I – Malayalam/Tamil/Kannada||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II – English / Arabic*||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
*for those who intends to become Arabic Teachers
KERALA TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST (K-TET) 2014
Category I – Paper I (For Classes I to V)
- CHILD DEVELOPMENT AND PEDAGOGY 30 Questions
- Concepts of inclusive education and understanding children with special needs (5 Questions)
- Learning and pedagogy (10 Questions)
- LANGUAGE I – MALAYALAM/KANNADA/TAMIL 30 Questions
- LANGUAGE II – ENGLISH/ARABIC A. 30 Questions
- ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE 30 Questions
- MATHEMATICS 30 Questions