Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) Recruitment 2019: Maharshi Dayanand University has recently publish an advertisement notification for Professor/Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Posts vacancies jobs opening for December 2019.
MDU Recruitment 2019
- The MDU notification for the Professor/Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 30-12-2016.
Vacancy in MDU Careers 2019
The total vacancies in Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) Professor/Associate Professor & Assistant Professor post details are given below.
|Name of The Post||Number of Vacancies|
|2. Associate Professor||84|
|3. Assistant Professor||12|
MDU Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30-12-2016.
MDU Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
The minimum educational qualification for MDU Recruitment 2019 for the Professor/Associate Professor & Assistant Professor posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess. D. qualification in the Concerned/allied/relevant Discipline with minimum of 10 years of Teaching Experience for Post (1), Ph.D with Master Degree with 55% marks in concerned/allied/relevant Discipline with minimum of 08 years of Teaching Experience for Post (2), Good academic record with at least 55% marks at Master’s Degree level in relevant subject or an equivalent Degree with Qualify NET for Post(3). For other eligibility criteria details refer official notification (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Posts wise Age Limits kindly refer official notification. There is age relaxation for reserved categories persons as per the govt rules For age relaxation please check
MDU Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply OFFLINE ONLY.All details of this MDU Recruitment given in the Offline Application Form.Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all Application Form details carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.mdurohtak.ac.in (MDU Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Professor/Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Posts
- STEP–3: Read the MDU Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Offline” & fill up the Offline Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.100/- at sale counter (Rs.25/- for SC/BC of Haryana State only) and Rs.130/- by Registered Post (Rs.55/- for SC/BC) in the form of demand draft in favour of
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.mdurohtak.ac.in|
|Download Advertisement ^|
Maharshi Dayanand University is a university in Rohtak, Haryana, India. It is accredited with an ‘A’ grade by NAAC. Wikipedia www.mdurohtak.ac.in. Contact Numbers: 01262308336, 40, 43, 45, 59
MDU B.Ed Admission 2019 Form | Process | Notice | MDU Correspondence Distance B.Ed Admission 2019 |Eligibility | Cut Off | Result | Last Date MDU B.Ed Admission 2019-20.
Applications are invited by Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU), for admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Course commencing in the session April 2016.
The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme of MDU aims at developing the understanding and competencies required by practicing teachers for effective teaching-learning process at the secondary stage.
MDU B.Ed Admission 2019-20
- Duration of the Course: The minimum duration of the programme at MDU is one year.
Colleges:MDU offers B.Ed degree in following college …
1. K.M. College of Education
2. Govt. College of Education
3. MLRS College of Education
4. RLS College of Education
5. Govt. College of Education
6. RBS College of Education
7. S.P. College of Education
8. C.R. College of Education
9. Vaish College of Education
10 . G. B. College of Education
11. T. R. College of Education
12. Hindu College of Education
13. J.K. Memorial College of Education
14. Maharana Pratap College of Education for Women
15. Vigya College of Education
Admission: Admission in B.Ed at MDU shall be done by the candidate will be required to submit the filled-in application form with attested copy of documents as specified in Entrance-cum-Admission Form.
Documents Required for Admission:
- 3 Photocopy of ALL Year Mark sheet of Graduation
- 3 Photocopy of ALL Year Mark sheet of Post-Graduation (if any)
- 3 Photocopy of 10th & 10+2 Mark sheet & Certificate
- Original Character Certificate
- Original Migration Certificate (To be submitted before 15th September 2013)
- 8 Latest Photographs
MDU B.Ed admission Eligibility: Applicants should have Bachelor OR Master degree with minimum 50% Marks.
MDU B.Ed Entrance Test: The entrance test is conducted for selecting the most deserving candidates to enroll for Teacher’s education course of undergraduate level, which is Bachelor of Education (B.Ed). The syllabus for MDU B Ed entrance exam is presented below….
- General Knowledge:
- Numerical Ability
- General English
- Teaching Aptitude and Attitude
- Intelligence Tests
The Entrance Test will be held on June-July, 2019 Hall tickets will be provided to the candidates before 10 days of the Entrance Test. In case of non-receipt of Hall Tickets 3 days before the date of Entrance Test.
Contact Us :-
Rohtak – 124001 (Haryana) India
Call Centre: 01262-308335-44
Registrar Phone No. 01262-274640