Jobs in Berhampur University 2019 Assistant Registrar & Librarian post Vacancies
Berhampur University Recruitment 2019: Berhampur University has recently publish an advertisement notification for Assistant Registrar & Assistant Librarian Posts vacancies jobs opening for April 2019.
Berhampur University Recruitment 2019
- The Berhampur University notification for the Assistant Registrar & Assistant Librarian Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 31/05/2019.
Vacancy in Berhampur University Careers 2019
The total vacancies in Berhampur University Assistant Registrar & Assistant Librarian post details are given below.
|SL No.||Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
Berhampur University Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 31/05/2019
Berhampur University Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The minimum educational qualification for Berhampur University Recruitment 2019 for the Assistant Registrar & Assistant Librarian posts is given below.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have Post graduation degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade, 5 years administrative experience in the next lower grade or in a supervisory capacity for post 1, 2nd class Graduation in Life Science for post 2.
- Please Check Official Notification
Berhampur University Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale (Salary)
- Assistant Registrar – Rs. 9,300-34,800/- + GP ot Rs. 5,400/’
- Assistant Librarian – R5.9,300 34,800/ +GP of Rs,4,600/-
Berhampur University Recruitment 2019 Application Fees
- Candidates should have to pay Rs.1,000/- (Rs.750/- for SC/ ST) in the form of Bank Draft drawn in favour of Controller of Finance, Berhampur University payable at SBI, Bhanja Bihar (Code: 2019).
Berhampur University Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply OFFLINE ONLY.All details of this Berhampur University Recruitment given in the Offline Application Form.Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.buodisha.edu.in. (Berhampur University Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e.Assistant Registrar & Librarian Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Berhampur University Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Application Form” & fill up the Application Form with all your details.
Berhampur University Recruitment 2019 Postal Address
- Additional Secretary to Government, Department of Higher Education, Odisha, Bhubaneswar on or before 31-05-2019.
Berhampur University Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected based on interview.
Berhampur University Recruitment 2019 Contact Details
Odisha – India
For Enquiry Contact Ph No. +91-680-2227333.