Jobs in DBEO 2017 Teacher, Assistant Cook post Vacancies
District Basic Education Officer (DBEO) Recruitment 2017: District Basic Education Officer has recently publish an advertisement notification for Teacher, Assistant Cook Posts vacancies jobs opening for September 2017.
DBEO Recruitment 2017
- The DBEO notification for the Teacher, Assistant Cook Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 20/09/2017.
Vacancy in DBEO Careers 2017
- The total vacancies in District Basic Education Officer (DBEO) Teacher, Assistant Cook post details are given below.
|SL No.||Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
|1||Full Time Teacher (Female)||05|
|2||Part Time Teacher (Male/ Female)||05|
|3||Urdu Teacher (Female)||01|
|4||Assistant Cook (Female)||02|
DBEO Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form : 20/09/2017
DBEO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
- The minimum educational qualification for DBEO Recruitment 2017 for the Teacher, Assistant Cook posts is given below.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates Should be Passed Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree From Well Recognized University For the Posts. (For more details please check the advertisement).
- Candidates age between 25 to 45 years as on 01-07-2017. Age relaxation for the reserved category candidates. (For more details please check the advertisement).
DBEO Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale (Salary)
- Rs. 20,000/- (Post 1), Rs. 5000/- (Post 2), Rs. 12,000/- (Post 3), Rs. 4500/- (Post 4).
DBEO Recruitment 2017 Application Fees
- Please Check the advertisement details.
DBEO Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply OFFLINE ONLY. All details of this DBEO Recruitment given in the Offline Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.sambhal.nic.in (DBEO Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Teacher, Assistant Cook Posts
- STEP–3: Read the DBEO Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Offline” & fill up the Offline Application Form with all your details.
DBEO Recruitment 2017 Selection Process :
- Candidates Will be Selected through Performance in Merit list and Personal Interview Process.
DBEO Recruitment 2017 Contact Details
District Basic Education Officer
Website – www.sambhal.nic.in