Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Institute of Technology (DBRAIT) Recruitment 2016: Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Institute of Technology has recently publish an advertisement notification for Associate Professor Posts vacancies jobs opening for November 2016.
DBRAIT Recruitment 2016
- The DBRAIT notification for the Associate Professor Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 27-12-2016.
Vacancy in DBRAIT Careers 2016
The total vacancies in Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Institute of Technology (DBRAIT) Associate Professor post details are given below.
DBRAIT Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 27-12-2016.
DBRAIT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
The minimum educational qualification for DBRAIT Recruitment 2016 for the Associate Professor posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology and Master’s degree in Engineering or Masters degree in Technology in Civil Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering and Computer Science Engineering with first class or equivalent either in Bachelor’s or Master’s level from a recognized University or institute. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- For Candidates age limit should be not exceeding 50 years. Age relaxation is 5 years for Govt Servants admissible as rules. For age relaxation please check
DBRAIT Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply OFFLINE ONLY.All details of this DBRAIT Recruitment given in the Offline Application Form.Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to dbrait.nic.in (DBRAIT Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Associate Professor Posts
- STEP–3: Read the DBRAIT Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Offline” & fill up the Offline Application Form with all your details
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website dbrait.nic.in|
|Download Advt recruitment & Application Form ^|
Helpline No. Polytechnic Road, Pahargaon,, Junglighat, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744103. Phone: 03192 259 693.