Educational Multimedia Research Centre (EMRC) Recruitment 2019: Educational Multimedia Research Centre has recently publish an advertisement notification for Person, Production Assistant Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2019.
EMRC Recruitment 2019
- The EMRC notification for the Person, Production Assistant Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 18-02–2019.
Vacancy in EMRC Careers 2019
The total vacancies in Educational Multimedia Research Centre (EMRC) Person, Production Assistant post details are given below.
|Name of The Post||Number of Vacancies|
EMRC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 18-02-2019.
EMRC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
The minimum educational qualification for EMRC Recruitment 2019 for the Person, Production Assistant posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Full-time graduation Master’s degree in any subject or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with 03 years experience in video production or direction or PG Diploma in direction from FTII or equivalent qualification or Master in Communication and two years experience in video production for Post 1, B.E in Electronics or Telecommunication with two years experience in relevant field for Post 2, H.Sc (12th) and Diploma in Video Production/ Cinematography from a recognized institute or H.S.C with three years experience in broadcast quality video camera work for Post 3 & for more details refer the notification. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates age should be 44 years as on the last date of receipt of applications. Age relaxation 05 years is applicable to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes. For age relaxation please check
EMRC Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply OFFLINE ONLY.All details of this EMRC Recruitment given in the Offline Application Form.Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.osmania.ac.in (EMRC Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Person, Production Assistant Posts
- STEP–3: Read the EMRC Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Offline” & fill up the Offline Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of 500/- Registration fee through demand draft only in favour of the Registrar, Osmania University, Hyderabad-500 007 (TS) payable at Hyderabad.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.osmania.ac.in|
|Download Recruitment Advt & Application Form ^|
Helpline No. Primary Address: Administrative Building. Osmania University CampusHyderabad-500007, Telangana State, India.Tel: +91-40-27682444