Jobs in MDU Rohtak 2017 Clerk-cum-Jr. Data Entry Operator & Steno-typist post Vacancies
Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU Rohtak) Recruitment 2017: Maharshi Dayanand University has recently publish an advertisement notification for Clerk-cum-Jr. Data Entry Operator & Steno-typist Posts vacancies jobs opening for April 2017.
MDU Recruitment 2017
The MDU notification for the Clerk-cum-Jr. Data Entry Operator & Steno-typist Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 16/05/2017.
Vacancy in MDU Careers 2017
The total vacancies in Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) Clerk-cum-Jr. Data Entry Operator & Steno-typist post details are given below.
|Name of the Posts|
Number of Posts
|Clerk-cum-Jr. Data Entry Operator|
MDU Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 16/05/2017
MDU Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
The minimum educational qualification for MDU Recruitment 2017 for the Clerk-cum-Jr. Data Entry Operator & Steno-typist posts is given below.
Educational Qualification :
- Graduate with atleast 50% marks from recognized Board/ University/ Institute.
- 18 to 50 years as on 16.05.2017.
Age Relaxation :
- For age relaxation please check official notification.
MDU Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale (Salary)
- Rs. 5200 – 20200 +1900 GP+ 100/ 40 SP
MDU Recruitment 2017 Application Fess
- Rs.100/- at sale counter (Rs.25/- for SC/BC/EBP of Haryana State only) and Rs.130/- by Registered Post (Rs.55/- for SC/BC/EBP) by sending demand draft drawn in favour of Finance Officer, Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak for below mentioned contractual Non-Teaching posts.
MDU Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply OFFLINE ONLY.All details of this MDU Recruitment given in the Offline Application Form.Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.mdurohtak.ac.in (MDU Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e.Clerk-cum-Jr. Data Entry Operator & Steno-typist Posts
- STEP–3: Read theMDU Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Offline” & fill up the Offline Application Form with all your details.
MDU Recruitment 2017 Postal Address
- Assistant Registrar, Establishment (Non-Teaching), M.D. University, Rohtak -124001 latest by 16.05.2017 up to 5 : 00 P.M.
MDU Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- The Interested Candidates Selection will through Interview.
MDU Recruitment 2017 Contact Details
Radha Krishnan Auditorium, MDU
Email : email@example.com
Contact Address: 9416516685, 9896009959
Website : http://www.mdurohtak.ac.in/