Jobs in MPSC 2019 Law Officer post Vacancies
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment 2019: Maharashtra Public Service Commission has recently publish an advertisement notification for Law Officer Posts vacancies jobs opening for August 2019.
MPSC Recruitment 2019
- The MPSC notification for the Law Officer Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 11/09/2019.
Vacancy in MPSC Careers 2019
- The total vacancies in Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Law Officer posts details are given below.
|SL No.||Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
MPSC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form : 11/09/2019
MPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The minimum educational qualification for MPSC Recruitment 2019 for the Law Officer posts is given below.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates Should be Passed Law Degree From Well Recognized University For the Posts. (For more details please check the advertisement).
- Candidates maximum age limit is 38 years as on 01.12.2019.
MPSC Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale (Salary)
- Rs.9300-34800/- Grade Pay Rs.4600/-.
MPSC Recruitment 2019 Application Fees
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 524/-. Payment through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking. (For more details please check the advertisement).
MPSC Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this MPSC Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.mpsc.gov.in (MPSC Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Law Officer Posts
- STEP–3: Read the MPSC Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details.
MPSC Recruitment 2019 Selection Process :
- Candidates Will be Selected through Written test and Personal Interview.
MPSC Recruitment 2019 Contact Details
Tel. no. : 022-22795900, 022-22795971, 022-22821646
Fax no. : 022-22880524
Email ID : email@example.com
Timings : Monday to Saturday – 10.00AM to 5.15 PM (Except 2nd & 4th Saturday)
Website – www.mpsc.gov.in