NANAJI DESHMUKH VETERINARY SCIENCE UNIVERSITY(NDVSU) Recruitment 2016: NANAJI DESHMUKH VETERINARY SCIENCE UNIVERSITY has recently publish an advertisement notification for Teaching Associates Posts vacancies jobs opening for Sept 2016.
NDVSU Recruitment 2016
- The NDVSU notification for the Teaching Associates Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 24-09-2016.
Vacancy in NDVSU Careers 2016
The total vacancies in NANAJI DESHMUKH VETERINARY SCIENCE UNIVERSITY (NDVSU) Teaching Associates post details are given below.
Name of The Post
|Number of Vacancies||UR||ST||SC||OBC|
01) Teaching Associates
NDVSU Recruitment 2016 Important Dates:-
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 13-09-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 24-09-2016.
NDVSU Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
The minimum educational qualification for NDVSU Recruitment 2016 for the Teaching Associates posts is given below.
- Applicants must possess the essential qualifications for the post on the last date of receipt of application. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- For general Candidates should Maximum 40 years old. For age relaxation please check advertisement.
NDVSU Recruitment 2016 Application Form:
The candidates are required to apply Online Application Form. All details of this NDVSU Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.mppcvv.org (NDVSU Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Teaching Associates Posts
- STEP–3: Read the NDVSU Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Online Application Form” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details.
- Application fee of Rs.600/- for General Candidates & Rs.300/- for SC/ST/PH is to be paid Application Fees- is Rs. 600 & Rs.300/- for SC/ST/PH candidates have to drawn a Bank Draft in favour of Nanaji Deshmukh Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwavidyala, Jabalpur and have to send to the head office of Nanaji Deshmukh Veterinairy Science University Civil Lines, Jabalpur, M.P. – 482001 on or before 24.09.2016.
- Application fee is non-refundable; therefore candidates are requested to verify their eligibility thoroughly before making any payment.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.mppcvv.org|
|Download Advertisement & Application Form>|