Jobs in Sainik School Jhunjhunu 2018 Assistant Master, UDC, LDC etc. posts Vacancies
Sainik School Jhunjhunu (Sainik School Jhunjhunu) Recruitment 2018: Sainik School Jhunjhunu has recently publish an advertisement notification for Assistant Master, UDC, LDC etc. Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2018.
Sainik School Jhunjhunu Recruitment 2018
- The Sainik School Jhunjhunu notification for the Assistant Master, UDC, LDC etc. Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 20/02/2018.
Vacancy in Sainik School Jhunjhunu Careers 2018
- The total vacancies in Sainik School Jhunjhunu (Sainik School Jhunjhunu) Assistant Master, UDC, LDC etc. posts details are given below.
|SL No.||Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
|1||Assistant Master, UDC, LDC etc. (For more Posts Please Check the Advertisement).||19|
Sainik School Jhunjhunu Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Offline Application Form : 20/02/2018
Sainik School Jhunjhunu Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
- The minimum educational qualification for Sainik School Jhunjhunu Recruitment 2018 for the Assistant Master, UDC, LDC etc. posts is given below.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates Should be Passed Graduation Degree From Well Recognized University For the Posts. (For more details please check the advertisement).
- Age limit Please Check the Advertisement.
Sainik School Jhunjhunu Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale (Salary)
- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with 4600/- Grade Pay (Post 1,5), Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with 2400/1900/1800/- Grade Pay (Post 6 – 9), Rs. 10,700/- (Post 10).
Sainik School Jhunjhunu Recruitment 2018 Application Fees
- General and OBC Category Candidates have to pay application fees Rs. 500/-. Candidates belonging SC/ST/Reserved have to pay application processing fees Rs. 250/-. (For more details please check the advertisement).
Sainik School Jhunjhunu Recruitment 2018 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply OFFLINE ONLY. All details of this Sainik School Jhunjhunu Recruitment given in the Offline Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.education.rajasthan.gov.in (Sainik School Jhunjhunu Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Assistant Master, UDC,LDC etc. Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Sainik School Jhunjhunu Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Offline” & fill up the Offline Application Form with all your details.
Sainik School Jhunjhunu Recruitment 2018 Selection Process :
- Candidates Will be Selected through Written Exam and Interview Process.
Sainik School Jhunjhunu Recruitment 2018 Contact Details
Sainik School Jhunjhunu
Official Website – www.education.rajasthan.gov.in