Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University, (SNDT University) Recruitment 2016: Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University, has recently publish an advertisement notification for Teaching & Non Teaching Staff Posts vacancies jobs opening for September 2016.
SNDT UNIVERSITY Recruitment 2016
- The SNDT UNIVERSITY notification for the Teaching & Non Teaching Staff Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 21-09-2016.
Vacancy in SNDT UNIVERSITY Careers 2016
The total vacancies in SHREEMATI NATHIBAI DAMODAR THACKERSEY WOMEN’S UNIVERSITY,(SNDT UNIVERSITY) Teaching & Non Teaching Staff post details are given below.
|Name of The Post||Number of Vacancies|
|3. Associate Professor (Pharmaceutics)||01|
|4. Assistant Professor||06|
SNDT UNIVERSITY Recruitment 2016 Important Dates:-
- Starting Date to Apply Application Form: 19-09-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 21-09-2016.
SNDT UNIVERSITY Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
The minimum educational qualification for SNDT UNIVERSITY Recruitment 2016 for the Teaching & Non Teaching Staff posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Full-time graduation Master’s Degree with minimum 55 % marks. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- For general Candidates should Minimum 45 years old and Maximum 55 years old. For age relaxation please check advertisement.
SNDT UNIVERSITY Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply Downloaded Application Form ONLY. All details of this SNDT UNIVERSITY Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to sndt.ac.in (SNDT UNIVERSITY Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Teaching & Non Teaching Staff Posts
- STEP–3: Read the SNDT UNIVERSITY Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then fill up the Application Form with all your details.
- Application Fees- is Rs. 400/- General Candidates & Rs.200/- for SC/ST, candidates have to drawn a demand draft (DD) in favour of The Registrar, S.N.D.T. Women’s University, Mumbai. and have to send to the head office of “”
- Application fee is non-refundable; therefore candidates are requested to verify their eligibility thoroughly before making any payment.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website sndt.ac.in|
|Application Form for Teaching Posts ^||Application Form for Registrar Posts^||Download Advertisement ^|