Sardar Patel University (SPU) Recruitment 2019: Sardar Patel University has recently published an advertisement notification for Adhoc Lecturer, Asst Professor Posts vacancies jobs opening for October 2019.
SPU Recruitment 2019
- The SPU notification for the Adhoc Lecturer, Asst Professor Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 20-10-20196.
Vacancy in SPU Careers 2019
The total vacancies in Sardar Patel University (SPU) Adhoc Lecturer, Asst Professor post details are given below.
Name of The Post
|Number of Vacancies|
1. Adhoc Lecturer in M.S.W
2. Adhoc Assistant Professor
3. Adhoc Lecturer in (F.N. or F.B.T.)
SPU Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Application Form: 01-10-2019.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20-10-2019.
- Date of SPU Recruitment Interview date: 20-10-2019 10.00 AM to 3.00 PM.
Interviews will be held in the University office.
SPU Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
The minimum educational qualification for SPU Recruitment 2019 for the Adhoc Lecturer, Asst Professor posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Full-time MSW/ MHRM, MQPM, M.Sc (FN/ FBT/ Statistics), with minimum 55 % marks. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
SPU Recruitment 2019 Application Form:-
The candidates are required to apply Application Form ONLY. All details of this SPU Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.spuvvn.edu (SPU Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Adhoc Lecturer, Asst Professor Posts
- STEP–3: Read the SPU Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register” & fill up the Application Form with all your details.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.spuvvn.edu|
|Download Advertisement ^|