Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University (TNPESU) Recruitment 2017: Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University has recently publish an advertisement notification for Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2017.
TNPESU Recruitment 2017
- The TNPESU notification for the Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 06-02–2017.
Vacancy in TNPESU Careers 2017
The total vacancies in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University (TNPESU) Associate Professor & Assistant Professor post details are given below.
|Name of The Post||Number of Vacancies|
TNPESU Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 06-02-2017.
TNPESU Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
The minimum educational qualification for TNPESU Recruitment 2017 for the Associate Professor & Assistant Professor posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Full-time graduation Candidates should possess Master’s degree in Physical Education with a minimum of 55% of marks or equivalent grade, Ph.D. in Physical Education or equivalent published work for S.No-1, Master’s degree in Physical Education with atleast 55% of marks or equivalent grade for S.No-2 Posts. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
TNPESU Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply OFFLINE ONLY.All details of this TNPESU Recruitment given in the Offline Application Form.Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.tnpesu.org (TNPESU Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Posts
- STEP–3: Read the TNPESU Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Offline” & fill up the Offline Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of 250/- for SC/ ST and Rs. 500/- for Other Community in the form of Demand Draft shall be drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University”, payable at Chennai of any Nationalized Bank.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.tnpesu.org|
|Application Link ^||Download Recruitment Advertisement ^|
Helpline No. THE REGISTRAR, TAMIL NADU PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND SPORTS UNIVERSITY
MELAKOTTAIYUR, CHENNAI – 600127, INDIA.> PHONE : +91-44-27477906. E-Mail : email@example.com