University of Mysore Recruitment 2016: University of Mysore has recently published an advertisement notification for Professor, Assistant & Associate Professor Posts vacancies jobs opening for July 2016.
University of Mysore Recruitment 2016
- The University of Mysore notification for the Professor, Assistant & Associate Professor Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 23-07-2016.
Vacancy in University of Mysore Careers 2016
The total vacancies in University of Mysore Professor, Assistant & Associate Professor post details are given below.
|Name of The Post||Number of Vacancies|
|2. Assistant Professor||119|
|3. Associate Professor||63|
University of Mysore Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply offline Application Form: 24-06-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 23-07-2016.
University of Mysore Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
The minimum educational qualification for University of Mysore Recruitment 2016 for the Professor, Assistant & Associate Professor Secretary Posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality work for those Post, minimum ten years of experience & NET/SET qualified by UGC. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 59 years old. For age relaxation please check
University of Mysore Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply OFF-LINE ONLY. All details of this University of Mysore Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to uni-mysore.ac.in (University of Mysore Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Professor,Assistant & Associate Professor Posts
- STEP–3: Read the University of Mysore Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details.
- Application fee of Rs.2000/- is for (General/OBC), Rs.1000/- is for SC/ST/CAT-I Candidate to be paid through Demand Draft in favour of of Finance Officer, University of Mysore, Mysuru. (Application fee is Non refundable so check the advertisement carefully).
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website uni-mysore.ac.in|
|Application Form ^||Download Advertisement ^||Instructions & Fee Details ^|
Helpline No. +91 821 241 9450, Viswavidyanilaya Karya Soudha, Crawford Hall, Mysore-570 005.