Sardar Patel Medical College Recruitment 2019: Sardar Patel Medical College has recently publish an advertisement notification for Assistant Professor Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2019.
Sardar Patel Medical College Recruitment 2019
- The Sardar Patel Medical College notification for the Assistant Professor Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 30-01–2019.
Vacancy in Sardar Patel Medical College Careers 2019
The total vacancies in Sardar Patel Medical College Assistant Professor post details are given below.
|Name of The Post||Number of Vacancies|
Sardar Patel Medical College Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30-01-2019.
Sardar Patel Medical College Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
The minimum educational qualification for Sardar Patel Medical College Recruitment 2019 for the Assistant Professor posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Full-time graduation Candidates should be as per State Government Rules. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- As per State Government Rules. For age relaxation please check
Sardar Patel Medical College Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply OFFLINE ONLY.All details of this Sardar Patel Medical College Recruitment given in the Offline Application Form.Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to medicaleducation.rajasthan.gov.in (Sardar Patel Medical College Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Assistant Professor Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Sardar Patel Medical College Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Offline” & fill up the Offline Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Candidates should pay Rs. 1000/- for General & Rs. 500/- for Reserved categories.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.medicaleducation.rajasthan.gov.in|
|Application Link ^||Download Recruitment Advertisement ^|
Helpline No. SP Medical College Rd, PBM Hospital, Bikaner, Rajasthan 334001. Phone: 0151 222 6300