Shivaji University Recruitment 2019: Shivaji University has recently published an advertisement notification for Teaching & Non Teaching Posts Posts vacancies jobs opening for September 2019.
SHIVAJI UNIVERSITY Recruitment 2019
- The SHIVAJI UNIVERSITY notification for the Teaching & Non Teaching Posts Posts, candidates who are interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before within 15 days from the date of advt.
Vacancy in SHIVAJI UNIVERSITY Careers 2019
The total vacancies in Shivaji University Teaching & Non Teaching Posts post details are given below.
|Name of The Post||
Number of Vacancies
|1. Director/ Professor||
|2. Associate Professor||
|3. Assistant Professor||
SHIVAJI UNIVERSITY Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 26-09-2019.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: within 15 days from the date of advt.
SHIVAJI UNIVERSITY Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
The minimum educational qualification for SHIVAJI UNIVERSITY Recruitment 2019 for the Teaching & Non Teaching Posts posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Full-time Candidates qualification as per the rules of apex body and Government of Maharashtra. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
SHIVAJI UNIVERSITY Recruitment 2019 Application Form:-
The candidates are required to apply Download Application Form ONLY. All details of this SHIVAJI UNIVERSITY Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.unishivaji.ac.in (SHIVAJI UNIVERSITY Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” > “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Teaching & Non Teaching Posts Posts
- STEP–3: Read the SHIVAJI UNIVERSITY Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register” & fill up the Application Form with all your details.
How to Apply
|Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.unishivaji.ac.in|
|Download Advertisement ^|