Tripura TET Certificate Verification 2021 Download Marksheet – Tripura Teachers Eligibility Test (T-TET) 2021 Certificate Verification will starts just after publishing Tripura TET Result 2021. Tripura TET Certificate will be issued for both Paper 1 and Paper 2 qualified candidates.
Tripura TET Certificate Verification 2021:
- A candidate who secures 60% (90 out of 150) or more marks will be considered to have passed. Relaxation up to 5% (83 out of 150) in qualifying marks for SC/ST/PH candidate will be allowed as per decision of the Education (School) Department, Government of Tripura.
- Candidates who score pass marks will be called for certificate verification. During certificate verification, academic and professional qualifications including other relevant certificates of the candidates will be verified.
- Candidates must have Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate (PRTC) at the time of certificate verification. If a candidate fails to produce PRTC at the time of certificate verification her/his candidature will be cancelled.
- At the time of certificate verification a candidate must bring original copies of all certificates/ mark sheets of academic and professional qualification, PRTC, Admit card of matriculation as proof of age, Caste certificate (if any), PH certificate (if any), admit card and confirmation page of T-TET 2021 along with a set of self attested photocopy of all these documents.
- Candidates must also bring one of the photo identity cards as mentioned in item no. 13 (b) at the time of certificate verification.
- Teachers’ Recruitment Board, Tripura will issue mark-sheet/certificate after verification of relevant original marksheet/certificates and other documents of the candidates.
- If a candidate doesn’t turn up during certificate verification or any discrepancy is found during certificate verification, her/his candidature will be liable to be cancelled and no certificate will be issued to such candidate.
- h) The Validity Period of T-TET certificate is seven years from the date of award of the same.
- T-TET qualification is only one of the eligibility conditions for appointment. Obtaining T-TET certificate does not confer any right to appointment.
- There will be no restriction on the number of attempts a candidate can take for acquiring a T-TET certificate. A candidate who has qualified in T-TET may also appear again for improving her/his score.
- In-service candidates will be required to produce no-objection certificate from the concerned authority during the time of certificate verification.